Feet
Legs
Hips
Here you can se the inside of the legs and part of the hips. The groin covers needs to be removed if you plan to bend the legs at the hips.
The hip section from above.
Same section from below.
Torso
The 2x3 is just there to keep the shoulder joints in a fixed position.
Those are lipsticks.
This is how the head is connected.
Head
I just folded the ribbons and fixed them with the hairpiece.
Curl up the swimsuit and let the connector pin stick out from one of the leg holes.
Arms
Here you see where to connect the arms.
The three arm sections.
I use a 2x2 round tile with hole because I want to use the hole as a connection point for weapons.
There is a neck bracket in the katana to connect it to the hand.
Weapons
I used two 1x5 Modulex tiles here.
Please feel free to ask me anything about this build in the comments below.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar