lördag 23 januari 2021

Ronin - Build Log

Phew! Finally. This has taken more than a year to build. But I think I've reached a point where I need to call it done. 

I love the Galidor Allegra head. I think it's one of the most detailed large figure heads LEGO has ever produced. I used it in one of my first MOCs, but ever since that I have been toying with the idea of using it again. 

December 2019



This is how it starts. I dig through my bin with Bionicle and Hero Factory parts until I find something that looks interesting. 



Maybe it should be white? Nah, i need to use more color!

February 2020



Adding some blue. Well, it looks ok. But not awesome.

I really dig these shoes though.



No, it's not working. It doesn't look cool. What's wrong!?


Oktober 2020

Several months have passed. I return to this now and decide the legs I built before were just too big. Did a complete redesign of the legs. I also decided to go for darker colors. Gun metal, black and red.

November 2020



I found a scala swimsuit that I used as a scarf and ribbons for the hair. I have also added some more red details. I think she needs some kind of weapon.

Wouldn't it be cool if she rode the bike? I think the bike sadly is a bit too small for her. I had a plan at this moment to build a street scene, complete with buildings and pavement, but I realised after a while that it would take another year just to build that. So I skipped it.

Some bonus photos:






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar