tisdag 30 april 2019

A707 Skyripper - Build log


Hi!


This is my first attempt at a build log. Please tell me what you like/don't like.

April 4

These three images were my first inspiration.




April 5

First attempts. Kinda happy with the third image, but don't know how to go on from there.





April 8

Trying other things. This is when I first found the motorcycle part and turned it upside down. 


Chaos. Don't know where to go from here. Need to sleep on it.

April 9



I very quickly found the shape I liked when I combined the HF Visor with the motorcycle part. At this point I have ditched the inspiration artwork and just let the parts inspire me.

April 16

Ok, now I need a display.





April 24

Still not happy, trying something else.




April 26 - friday

Waken by my alarm at 5. Built this.





April 30 - Sunday

All done! Now photography!


April 31 - Monday


Editing. Phew! I made it! Werble edit:






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar