May 6
The premise of a boxing robot seemed a bit silly to me at first, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. My first thought was building some large fists.
These parts just seem to fit together. I'm just experimenting at this point. White and blue seems ok though.
I came up with the idea of this head many years ago but I haven't used it. About time. Hmm... this looks lame.
This looks better.
This took me about two hours.
May 8
Replaced the first fist with this. I have two K-2SO heads and I wanted to use them for something.
I quickly built this just to get the right proportions. I had decided on a pose so I'm just trying to get the right feel here.
Adding some detail to the legs.
This is the pose I imagine for the final result.
May 12
Adding more details.
May 13
Here is how the fist is built
Final touches. Adding some stickers. And...
I'm done!
Now...photography and post editing :(
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar